- These are very delicious snacks that really satisfy you. I love the crunchy and bold taste of the wild rice and how its flavor becomes more prominent as you eat it. Super tubes that make it convenient and helps it stay fresh. This is a high quality snack for the health conscience consumer. Great way to snack guilt free!Mark Pysher
- Rachel Horwitz / DesignerI was struck by how flavorful and decadent Ricebles tasted. I was surprised by how much Ricebles tasted like a much less healthy option, like potato chips or buttered popcorn. Ricebles is definitely something I would use as a substitute for that type of snack."
- We got a chance to try Ricebles (and devoured them!) we all loved the Ricebles very much!!Lawrence R. Blackburn / Business Development Manager ENSO Plastics
- I took what was left of these delicious snacks to an all day event on Saturday and the attendees loved them! Darn!! They ate up all the Black Rice, the Wild Rice and, one person, like me, loved the Bamboo rice and ate the whole container himself!In Joy, A.T. - Entrepreneur / Author
- I am a big fan of Ricebles and buy it regularly for my friends and family. It is such a Healthy and Tasty snack, and a wonderful gift during the holiday season. Keep up the good work.Professor Homa Bahrami / U.C. Berkeley
- My family and I love Ricebles! First and foremost, they’re delicious. On top of that, it’s made from just three natural, pronounceable ingredients and a single tube is only 100 calories. I feel good giving Ricebles to my child as a snack, and I eat them just as often myself.Kate L. / Cartographer
- Ricebles are so gooooooooooodLevi Kennedy
- Gina Arellano / GM of ZAAZ Beauty
A satisfying on-the-go snack for anyone. I cannot say I only have one super tube at a time. The simple things in life are always the best! Thank you!
- I might have a Ricebles problem.Liz Clinkenbeard
- I brought Ricebles on the plane today and they were the absolute perfect snack! Love the Onyx Black flavor!Danny Walcoff
- Great Product
- The Ricebles snacks were beyond what I would of thought.Susan/ Special Education Teacher